Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife grew up here. I'm suppose to be deployed but my mother in law passed away so that's why we are in town. You still live here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I'm in Manassas VA now, the economy in WV is pretty bad, I could never afford a Raptor there haha. Sorry to hear about your mother in law.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to spot a Raptor since I ordered mine a month ago. I am constantly looking. In a way I will be glad to have the only Raptor in town.

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to spot a Raptor since I ordered mine a month ago. I am constantly looking. In a way I will be glad to have the only Raptor in town.

Strangely enough, once I got mine, I see them quite often now. Seen a black screw today on Liberia Ave while going to eat lunch.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Two Rivers Auto Shop / black supercrew with camper and double KC Hilites
3u9e5ady.jpg

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 Raptors on the trip from Madison to LaCrosse on I-94 on Thanksgiving. Dammit.. I am supposed to have the only one around. Ford, time to cut back, not ramp up, production!

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rt. 224?

Had a Black Scab behind me today on Route 224 near Springfield Township Ohio. Nice rig, looked like 37s with custom wheels. Bueller, Bueller?