Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving to work this morning 0610 hrs. and saw a BLK SCREW heading N/B on NY state thruway right before Woodbury toll booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Walked out of Best buy and ran into 3 guys checking out my truck. On the other side of mine was their black 2013 screw. It had an ADD front with lights on it and some graphics on the side.

they told me they were from Lubbock and were starting a group of Raptor owners, they had 3 so far....

I enlightened him about FRF and the trips we take. I expect he'll be joining shortly.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to see a movie at the Esplanade in Phoenix last night, and came out to find a white scab parked next to me.

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/AzGreggG/media/2013 Raptor/null.jpg.html

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/AzGreggG/media/2013 Raptor/null-1.jpg.html

I love when other Raptors park next to me. Makes me feel like I'm part of a special crew. Don't mess with me or these strangers who I've never met before will get my back and **** with you!!! I think that's how it works, right??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Got blinded the **** out of by a silver screw with fuels, top perch, graphics and recon projectors. What blinded me was his ******* fog lights which must have been duallys or damn round hids. Whatever they were they were blinding everyone. Intersection cross of 431 and old highway 431 in Hampton cove near gurley, alabama and huntsville, alabama.
AIM YOUR DAMN FOG LIGHTS DOWN NOT UP!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got blinded the **** out of by a silver screw with fuels, top perch, graphics and recon projectors. What blinded me was his ******* fog lights which must have been duallys or damn round hids. Whatever they were they were blinding everyone. Intersection cross of 431 and old highway 431 in Hampton cove near gurley, alabama and huntsville, alabama.
AIM YOUR DAMN FOG LIGHTS DOWN NOT UP!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Did he flash them or just had them on? Lol