Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw a 2010-2011 Black SCrew yesterday on my way to work. Had the 2010-11 bedside graphics and wheels and a black tool box in the back. Saw him on I-45 headed south from The Woodlands around Rayford-Sawdust. Guy didn't even look over at me when I passed him.

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw my twin yesterday on. Blue s-cab on 96th and keystone, followed me for a few blocks and honked when I turned

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a terrain screw in downtown truckee, Ca today. Had a nice looking snug top on it as well.

mike.s

Reaction score
Saw my twin yesterday on. Blue s-cab on 96th and keystone, followed me for a few blocks and honked when I turned

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Holy crap, same thing for me too this morning near Beverly Hills. Blue scab right behind me. I changed lanes and let him go by me. Waved, thumbs up.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neighbor about 1/2 mile away has a SCREW in that beige color with the graphics. Actually looks really good in that color. Graphics are not my choice, but looks OK. I drive by it every now and then to look at it.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a blue one with a light bar and a stock 2013 silver both on naval base norfolk. Anyone on here? the blue one was driving out gate 3 and waved, the silver was parked.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 Black SCAB 5.4 at the Groton CT Sub Base. Had a chance to talk to the owner, nice guy. Said he got it off of EBay for 27K.