Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn it **** took my idea haha I was planning on doing my grill letters in a monster green haha oh well I'm still doin it but my green will be a little brighter but still looks bad ass

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Race red on a transporter yesterday- S/B 395 north of Reno
Also yesterday Silver Scab on S. Virginia St, in Reno
Black Scab E/B on 80,today somewhere between Winnemucca and Reno- not a lot of landmarks and I was tired as hell.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw 4 Raptors at the City Plex tower in tulsa. A black one and a blue one leaving the parking lot and a red one parked next to a Silver one I think might of been white. lol in the valet parking area. I was too pre occupied with getting my MRI to notice alot of details.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw 4 Raptors at the City Plex tower in tulsa. A black one and a blue one leaving the parking lot and a red one parked next to a Silver one I think might of been white. lol in the valet parking area. I was too pre occupied with getting my MRI to notice alot of details.

Kinda down in my neck of the woods... now. We have our back up control center there.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey ISFAST what kind of control center? power industry or gas???

Work for Oneok in pipeline control center on the liquids side. Pretty much everything but crude oil. Wichita, KS ---Lincoln, NB/KC--- Des Moines, IW--- Chicago/Great Lakes