Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Earlier last week in Austin on Riverside. Burnt orange Raptor w/ custom side graphics decked out in UT markings. Anyone on here?

I was the blue screw racing against ya till I had to turn off for the ATM. Daddy needs his hookers.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I counted 5 black screws in the Denver airport parking garage this morning. Apparently all of the raptor owners are traveling this week!

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw about a 70 year old guy driving a black screw in mustang today. Then he proceeded to ride my ass once he saw me and then too off like a bat outta hell when I turned. Probably a end of life crisis thing

Sent from your girlfriends closet

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
North Houston area... Spring & The Woodlands I see tons of raps. I was at an intersection the other day and there was a raptor at each corner. Pretty sweet and the neighborhood over from mine there are neighbor raptors.. how cute!?

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met a silver SCREW on I40 near Jackson headed east on the way to work, then saw Southpaw headed west on I40 in his black SCREW after work today. Most "other" Raptors I've seen in a 45 mile round trip to/from work.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol pulled into the fuel station Monday on my way to Denver. See a ruby red screw filling up. I got excited and pulled up behind him to fuel up. Get out and sure as **** it's some city yuppie in his mid life crisis from boulder.
I'm in my FR and pant legs tucked into my boots. Needless to say, he's anti oilfield by the way he scowled at me when I got out. **** bag. He did stare at the rap when I pulled away.

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol pulled into the fuel station Monday on my way to Denver. See a ruby red screw filling up. I got excited and pulled up behind him to fuel up. Get out and sure as **** it's some city yuppie in his mid life crisis from boulder.
I'm in my FR and pant legs tucked into my boots. Needless to say, he's anti oilfield by the way he scowled at me when I got out. **** bag. He did stare at the rap when I pulled away.

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

HA HA anti oil field and drives a raptor.. Now that is funny. Hated the tools in Bolder and Denver when I lived up there