Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fish27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a ton of raptors last night in Lake Elsinore for the off road races

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw the elusive blue flame on 37's that I see at work all the time at the liquor store on my way home. Flipped a bitch and talked with him for a grip. Super cool dude and is all about Rollin nasty! Got his number and gonna go roll some roads he knows. Legit ****!
u6yvezu7.jpg
zyrugy9a.jpg

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Anyone seen mine? Because I haven't.
<feeling frustrated>

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Their technicians haven't heard the really bad noise. It's intermittent. Only the service manager had heard it. I have not been calling daily bc I don't want to be a pain in the ass to the point that they say screw it just fix what we hear and I then the responsible dealer is off the hook.

I will call today at 11:00. I am worn down from handling this.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Their technicians haven't heard the really bad noise. It's intermittent. Only the service manager had heard it. I have not been calling daily bc I don't want to be a pain in the ass to the point that they say screw it just fix what we hear and I then the responsible dealer is off the hook.

I will call today at 11:00. I am worn down from handling this.

That sucks, I stress bad about my truck too when it's getting worked on. I'd say be a pain in the ass, the stealership is working FOR YOU. If they don't get it right or flat out lie to you then tell them to pound sand and don't pay the punk *******... No idea why I'm this wide awake this morning. Fml I'm gonna crash by noon.

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Wright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't even go out to eat with out seeing a raptor or two, pretty sure there are more Raptors in Midland, TX then anywhere in the country.