Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got passed by a black 2014 SE this morning (at least the rims looked like the gray beadlocks, couldn't see any decals) on Rio Blanco county road 21, going south. Colorado tags.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got passed by a black 2014 SE this morning (at least the rims looked like the gray beadlocks, couldn't see any decals) on Rio Blanco county road 21, going south. Colorado tags.

Mogo where at in Colorado you from? I only pass by my trucks twin out here. And an Oxford white screw with Camburg graphics on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Black one heading north on RT 306 in Mentor, OH this afternoon and a race red one heading east on I-80 east of Toledo, OH in Sandusky county.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mogo where at in Colorado you from? I only pass by my trucks twin out here. And an Oxford white screw with Camburg graphics on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out here on the western slope, damn near Utah. In fact this sighting was about 2 miles from the Utah border and the black truck was headed that way.

I know that there are at least 4 Raptors in my little town including my own, but I didn't recognize this guy.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two screws at mammoth main lodge today. Black and white.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk