Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Race red with bead locks in Chesapeake. Got in the lane next to him and gave him a thumbs up. He just looked at me. What gives.

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue scab at Chavez community center here in santa fe NM yesterday. Also white screw with decals on agua fria today. ..

RIORATT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6yvypure.jpg

Cruised down I-80 for about 10 miles with this guy near Sacramento. Gave each other the thumbs up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor sightings from Mogo's Great American Roadtrip 2014:

Blue one heading north on CO 13 out of Rifle, CO. 2-28-14

A black and a silver, 2012+, both SCREWs in St Louis, MO heading west on I-70. 3-3-14.

A molten orange 2010 with some kind of orange light mounted on the cab. Construction or pilot truck maybe? Heading west on Baron Cameron Ave in Reston, VA. 3-6-14.

Black SCREW (or maybe a gray wrap? it was night and hard to tell) with stock HIDs heading west out of the Charleston toll plaza on I-64 in West Virginia. 3-6-14.

Black SCREW, looked mostly stock heading west on I-70 in Topeka KS. 3-8-14

I'm sure I missed a few. Concentrating on not crashing my trailer into all the other traffic.

If anybody saw this on the road last week between Colorado and Washington, DC, congratulations, you found Mogo.

8809-img-20140302-140746-786.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black screw with red outlined ford letters, tool box in the bed, and an aftermarket front bumper without lights (looked like one for four big HIDs) at Portsmouth naval hospital. Left a card.

reaper13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black screw with red outlined ford letters, tool box in the bed, and an aftermarket front bumper without lights (looked like one for four big HIDs) at Portsmouth naval hospital. Left a card.

That would be me. Seeing as this is my first post I'll go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Dylin currently working at NMCP just got here a couple months ago. Thanks for the card MobileBeats.