Raptor R Vs TRX Motortrend 1/13/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Both trucks are insanely great and who cares about the constant pissing contest but 2 points I consider. Everyone should be thanking Ram for making the T-rx or the R wouldn’t even exsist and thinking otherwise is ignorance. Another observation is the price difference between the two is getting so large are they even comparable trucks anymore honestly? Starting at a $30k difference and quickly going up from there to $80k difference, I’m just not sure I’d categorize that in the same lineup of Apples to Apples personally.

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both trucks are insanely great and who cares about the constant pissing contest but 2 points I consider. Everyone should be thanking Ram for making the T-rx or the R wouldn’t even exsist and thinking otherwise is ignorance. Another observation is the price difference between the two is getting so large are they even comparable trucks anymore honestly? Starting at a $30k difference and quickly going up from there to $80k difference, I’m just not sure I’d categorize that in the same lineup of Apples to Apples personally.
Agreed. The TRX is bad ass and I still consider it from time to time