RAM 1500 TRX dead after MY2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CAFE laws have taken another life, not that we didn't know the death of the 6.2L supercharged FIAT motor was coming.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
They will run R for at least 2-3 more years...demand will be huge as ever. No need to quit just because competition who will have had what a 5 year run on TRX quit.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They will run R for at least 2-3 more years...demand will be huge as ever. No need to quit just because competition who will have had what a 5 year run on TRX quit.
Hard to say. It depends on how woke they want to look to regulators. And on the penalties under the CAFE laws. I could see it go either way. Cage fight, bean counters vs woke idiots. Get your tickets here!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Hard to say. It depends on how woke they want to look to regulators. And on the penalties under the CAFE laws. I could see it go either way. Cage fight, bean counters vs woke idiots. Get your tickets here!
Ford has played the woke game with EV's and realize that wasn't quite ready. My money is on 2-3 more years. It's a pure profit machine for them--all Raptors. Whatever happens ADMs aren't going anywhere. Last V8 truck built...ADM will be on them until they stop producing them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter