Vet gets New Raptor R from FORD.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a great story. God bless him and all who have served and given so much.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is like the third thread about it I’ve seen here. lol. Ironically they didn’t give him his truck as he is waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer like everyone else. It’s a cool story but also a bit of PR stunt. I don’t think a single 2024 raptor (v6 or v8) has actually hit the ground at a dealer.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course it has a PR side to it. Ford is not going to promote goat copulation despite our best efforts. Sometimes stars align and create a positive outcome. This is the joy and hope for a great outcome for an American hero serving his country with honor. Let’s celebrate this. Only.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is like the third thread about it I’ve seen here. lol. Ironically they didn’t give him his truck as he is waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer like everyone else. It’s a cool story but also a bit of PR stunt. I don’t think a single 2024 raptor (v6 or v8) has actually hit the ground at a dealer.
Oh don't be fooled it's 100% a PR stunt. But it worked and a combat vet got himself a free R courtesy of Ford. I'm happy for him.