Pleasantly Surprised

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, just before lunch today my dealership calls me and asks if I can stop by since they have something for me. I think :wtf2:

I stop by at lunch time and they present me with an official Raptor hat and F150 shirt that they ordered for me - even had the size right! Since it's been 4 months since I picked up my truck I was definitely surprised! Nice way to start the weekend!

Attachments

• IMGP2006.jpg
    IMGP2006.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGP2007.jpg
    IMGP2007.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP2009.jpg
    IMGP2009.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 58

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well It takes my dealership about a week to reply to an email or phone call, after I try multiple times. I highly doubt they will buy me a shirt lol

That's the kind of dealership I would go back to.

OP
OP
BearClaw

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well It takes my dealership about a week to reply to an email or phone call, after I try multiple timese I highly doubt they will buy me a shirt lol

That's the kind of dealership I would go back to.

Agreed that they have figured out how to keep me as a customer. For those near CT it was Park City Ford in Bridgeport. They deserve the plug.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. I'm still "waiting" for my dealer to give me some Raptor swag. It's been over 3 1/2 years. Should I stop waiting by my phone? :idiot:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my dealer showed me the love. sold me a truck just over invoice. i went back to order another one and they jacked up the price by $5k.

Orion251

Reaction score
Thats awesome! Good dealer! Never heard jack from my dealer for the first 6 months, then got a email asking how it was going, I never bothered to respond.