Passenger tail lamp glitching

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Help!!!!
My passenger side tail lamp has intermittently decided it does not want to blink. This has occurred 2 separate times now and this has occurred with 2 separate tail lamps as I have had the passenger lamp replaced for the moisture issue. I noticed it on the way home. It also affects the brake light on the passenger side. But here is the weird part. If I turn the passenger side turn signal off and wait a second, then apply the brakes the brake light will come on, but then if I put the turn signal on again with the brake light, it won't work. I noticed this issue on the way home from the car wash. I am pretty sure the last time it happened I had just left the car wash also.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any electrical modifications? If so, start by removing them. If not, check the electrical connectors in the rear bumper area for moisture intrusion.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone made a post about a similar issue in a Facebook group yesterday. He stated that the passenger taillight was going out and after taking it to the dealership the tech found a bad module somewhere on the truck. I’ll try to find it.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Possible module? My high beams weren't working last week and I took er in. Tech found headlamp control module not plugged in all the way. Good luck. Hope it's simple, like me.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if its a glitch
try to twitch
if not a twitch
try a switch
if not a switch
try the hitch (its where he main harness is people, keep up now)
if not the hitch
dont just stand there and bi tch
ask your cousin mitch.
cause at the dealer you gotta be rich
but if mitch dont know
its off to the dealer you go
and thas gonna cost you a lotta dough
so be preparred to fork it over
cause sitting next to their dog rover
is the barrel they bend you over

let them find the damn witch

thanks, im here all night