Passenger tail lamp glitching

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the dealer now. And it was still doing the intermittent flashing but now the reverse light decided it wanted to flash too. So atleast they saw it was doing something. And it threw a code so they have somewhere to start the hunt. I will keep you posted.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got Orange Crush back this morning. They replaced the passenger rear tail lamp assembly again. So for those keeping track, that is 2 passenger tail lamp assemblies in 2 months. Lets hope this one is all better now. :banghead:

mclark202

Reaction score
I know this has been a while, but I have had issues with my rear passenger side tail light not working on and off lately on my 23 raptor.
hoping I don’t have to have them start replacing stuff.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this has been a while, but I have had issues with my rear passenger side tail light not working on and off lately on my 23 raptor.
hoping I don’t have to have them start replacing stuff.
If they're intermittingly working, why wouldn't you want to get them replaced and operating properly?

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is all LED lighting, nothing you can do to fix it. Just take it to the dealer when it becomes consistent and they will order a new one.