GEN 2 Painting fenders, grill and the question is does one painted the tailgate plaque as well?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New
I don’t. It’s at the body shop now. They just called and said the tabs had a plastic weld on them.
I don’t remember mine being welded... if they are, fine-line? Or, dremel welds and Fusor back together. Won’t come apart easy, but it won’t come apart easy!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally like the Black on Black and did mine with Line-X instead of paint for aesthetic protection(which is the true purpose of flares); because I really do use my truck off-road (Moab, the beach, & during hunting season). Not just a DD during the week.

View attachment 139785

Now that is a unique look. A+ for effort/result.

Josh7020

Reaction score
I don’t remember mine being welded... if they are, fine-line? Or, dremel welds and Fusor back together. Won’t come apart easy, but it won’t come apart easy!

Mines a 2020 so they might of changed it. Either way once it’s off I’m going to have to find a to get it back together.

raptor ghost

Reaction score
View attachment 140238

img_2382-jpg.140241

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

full

love it and it paint matched nicely. People will definitely do a double take. Black ftw!!! I have the applique delete for pretty much the same reasons

with all that above, you're due for switching the rims to black o_O

curious what did you do with the skid plate? i would love to see some pictures of that
(nvm, forgot you have the ADD bumper which looks great)
honey badger for the rear would pair nicely imo

Last edited:

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really nice. Is that painted by a linex dealer or is it sold in a retail store and you painted it? If the latter, did you brush it on? Have to remove the flares? What’s the process. Love the look. Ty.

MDJAK, only a Line-X dealer will spray it. You can't buy it anywhere. They did remove some, if not all, of the pieces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter