Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I have been unscheduled clean like forever.....today FS says moved to order processing. With the change in FS, I am not sure if that really means progress or not.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the call today that my truck has arrived at the dealer. Picking it up tomorrow. Blue scab 801a.

Ordered 10/1/16, #2 on list
Unscheduled clean until middle of January
Built 2/2/17
Was told Eta to dealer 2/16/17

So it arrived a week early :)

Good luck to you all, hope they get your trucks to you soon.

82Kuba

Reaction score
Got my VIN# on Friday .. ordered at the dealer 1/6/17

Got another email from the dealer today with an April ETA no dates

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We submitted my DORA on 2/6/17. Any idea on how long the VIN takes? Talked to Ford Performance and they couldn't give me any info until I had a VIN.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The customer does not submit a DORA. A DORA can be requested by your dealer. It confirms what options the dealer submitted to Ford and normally takes a day or 2 to get. It in no way confirms a truck will be built. I suggest you ask the dealer if they have an allocation for your order and when it can be used. The first confirmation your truck will actually be built is receiving a VIN number.

Thanks... I will email the dealer today. I was hoping the DORA (the dealership submitted the DORA after my approval) meant their allocation was being used. When I talked to my dealer he said he can get me a Raptor but they needed to submit a DORA that day for their slot... if you can't trust a car dealer who can you trust? lol.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what it's worth my dealer submitted a DORA 2/26/17, got a VIN today with a build date of March 13, 2017! Hoping to have her early April.

Cobber

Reaction score
After finally getting a Vin on Friday I called FP today and got a tentative build date of March 9 and eta between March 30 and April 5. He did say he doesn't put much stock in those dates. Basically 7 months from order to build. This next month is gonna be really slow. Does give me time to decide what bed cover I want and price around for xpel in the area.