FS: Gen 3 Evil Off-road Heathen Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale is an Evil Off-road Heathen rear bumper for the Gen 3 Raptor. I selected the hitch and rear parking sensor option. Although it has the rear hitch, I cannot recommend it being used to tow a car or anything of substantial weight as the mounting holes for where the hitch would mount to the frame do not line up correctly. I’ve used the hitch to carry my bike rack without any issues. Other than the hitch, the bumper fits as it should and looks awesome. In the photos I posted, I did not modify the rear bedside as I traded the truck in for my new one.

Price: $600 plus shipping.

IMG_9136.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

IMG_9137.jpeg

OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy shit. didnt you just get this bumper? already traded the truck in?

You’re correct. It’s a sickness. While I was waiting for my Raptor R to come in, I kept adding stuff to the white truck.

The bumper took 4 months to get (originally told 7-10 days to ship once I placed my order). Doug is supposedly making me a replacement bumper with proper hitch mounting points but I have not been able to get a response from him with an update. I’m just trying to recoup some of my money and priced it fairly knowing this bumper is more for looks than towing capabilities.

Raptor513

Reaction score
I wish. . . I need the spare and I use the bed. Does he recommend not to tow? I plan on getting a trailer and would need to. Even though this thing is bad ass. I imagine you are switching alot of your parts onto your new truck, but if you arent let me know what you have for sale. :)

OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish. . . I need the spare and I use the bed. Does he recommend not to tow? I plan on getting a trailer and would need to. Even though this thing is bad ass. I imagine you are switching alot of your parts onto your new truck, but if you arent let me know what you have for sale. :)

I moved most but not all of the stuff from the white truck to my current one.

How much are you planning to tow? A small utility trailer shouldn’t be a problem - I wouldn’t tow anything like a car though.

warraptor

Reaction score
can you elaborate on the holes not lining up properly. I want this but I do tow about 6k.
Do the holes need to be welded close then remade or is it a lost cause?
From what I seen you have to cut the hitch off in order to relocate it in the bumper?