Evil Manufacturing/Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent Doug an email yesterday morning giving him one last opportunity to respond before I dispute the charges with my credit card company.

IMG_0658.png

He FINALLY replied after sending him my “threat” stating he’s been emailing me, which I don’t believe because I’ve received every other email of his.

IMG_0659.png

No apology or anything. I didn’t bother responding. Now we’ll see if/when I receive it.

IMG_0660.png

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why it's so hard for various companies to COMMUNICATE with their customers. Even bad news is MUCH better than no news. It seems so simple.

Honesty and transparency is key to any successful buisness. Seems elementary to me.

roger7254

Reaction score
I sent Doug an email yesterday morning giving him one last opportunity to respond before I dispute the charges with my credit card company.

View attachment 455104

He FINALLY replied after sending him my “threat” stating he’s been emailing me, which I don’t believe because I’ve received every other email of his.

View attachment 455105

No apology or anything. I didn’t bother responding. Now we’ll see if/when I receive it.

View attachment 455106
Did Evil ship out your front bumper?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did Evil ship out your front bumper?
Excuse will be....
1. still at powder they had to re-do yours
2. Waiting for shipping to come get it
3. Sent to shipper, will get eta...Shipper hasn't sent it yet will send tracking number when it ships (buys more time)
4. hey Doug the shipping # you sent was cancelled, where is my bumper.. (start cycle over again)