Evil Manufacturing/Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ElMemo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if any has purchased any suspension parts from evil offroad? I bought an stock length upper adjustable and lower kit which took 8 months. Once I got the kit I noticed missing/incorrect hardware, incorrect bolts, etc. The truck is at the shop and when the upper control arms were tried to be put on they will not fit and seems they would basically be have beat in to go in, which is not the right way to install things. I done some upper control arms on my past gen 1 and other friends raptors and never had a problem with installing uppers. I am very disappointed how difficult this kit has been as it was a stock replacement. I just wanted something better/stronger. Is this just a one off situation or has anyone experience consistent issues? I am not here to bash a company just trying see whats going on as I know they moved and I am sure they may experience all types of company pains.

Spike Spiegel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought their bed side braces in September. Called them in November to see what the status was and they told me they changed the design and they would ship after Thanksgiving. I still haven't gotten them.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having been a former vendor, I personally and whole heartedly understand and expect $hit happens. However, not keeping EVERY customer updated EVERY step of the way was how I believed business should be done. So I ask, have you been getting updates from the vendor, or do they expect you to plead for them?

As a CUSTOMER these days I only give one chance to keep me in the know, as customer service has gotten atrocious at best these days. But again, have YOU given the vendor the opportunity to make it right OR at least keep you in the know?

OP
OP
E

ElMemo

Reaction score
Hi so I have reached out multiple times every time there is something missing/incorrect. So Doug told the shop to just shave the upper control bushings. To me that doesnt sound correct as the upper control arms should slide in and out. I used RPGs upper on friends in the past they slide in and out. Im still giving Evil Offroad chance, as before I left overseas I order front and rear bumpers. Lets see where they are at when I get back to the US. All of this just makes me not trust them. I see them pushing out alot of stuff for big shops and other known people. Which that is kinda bad as everyone should be treated the same whether regular person and you spend $100 or $10,000.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a CUSTOMER these days I only give one chance to keep me in the know, as customer service has gotten atrocious at best these days. But again, have YOU given the vendor the opportunity to make it right OR at least keep you in the know?
i have your $30k sound system almost ready. just need payment

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with SVC. Great customer service and parts...