Evil Manufacturing/Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a buddy who’s beeen dealing with their rear end housing and has had nothing but problems.

caliper mounts wrong, leaf mounting points wrong, angle wrong, etc.

MMN1ELT

Reaction score
I also had nothing but issues dealing with Evil Mfg. Unfortunately, they told me they had a rear bumper designed that they somehow still "had issues with fitment" on the truck after they had supposedly sold one already and were awaiting pictures. I cannot recommend them to anyone. Not to mention the entire several month process I had zero updates and I always had to reach out to find out anything. Poor customer service and poor experience. They sent me the wrong front bumper as well and still haven't processed the refund. Shoulda guessed I was dealin with the devil with "Evil" Mfg hahahaha Save yourself.

Brandingo

Reaction score
I also had nothing but issues dealing with Evil Mfg. Unfortunately, they told me they had a rear bumper designed that they somehow still "had issues with fitment" on the truck after they had supposedly sold one already and were awaiting pictures. I cannot recommend them to anyone. Not to mention the entire several month process I had zero updates and I always had to reach out to find out anything. Poor customer service and poor experience. They sent me the wrong front bumper as well and still haven't processed the refund. Shoulda guessed I was dealin with the devil with "Evil" Mfg hahahaha Save yourself.
I recently too had a disappointing experience with EVIL.After placing an order, the items didn't arrive within the promised timeframe.When I reached out to customer service for assistance, I was met with unhelpful and dismissive responses. Despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue, my concerns were not addressed, and the products still did not arrive.
This lack of proper communication and failure to deliver on their promises truly soured my experience. I would not recommend.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy S$$t. I am SOOO Glad I went with HM. After seeing the latest Keep It dirty offroad video, so glad I didn’t go with Blitzkreig either.

I’m so blown away by the performance both on and offroad with HM’s proven kit, their website will be up very soon.

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy S$$t. I am SOOO Glad I went with HM. After seeing the latest Keep It dirty offroad video, so glad I didn’t go with Blitzkreig either.

I’m so blown away by the performance both on and offroad with HM’s proven kit, their website will be up very soon.
What in the Blitz review made you dislike their front mid travel setup? Personally I was really shocked at the high price of their long travel link kit on the 3rd gen.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What in the Blitz review made you dislike their front mid travel setup?

In a week or two a video will come out and you will see how much better the HM kit is compared to all other players. The cost of the kits are so close to a complete upgraded mid travel kit which would include coil overs, bypasses, mounts, bumps, spindles and tie rods etc… that it doesn’t even make sense to buy any mid travel kit that’s available. Where the cost is slightly higher is in the install but you will see why in the video. Getting rid of the stock shock buckets are a part of the key to correct the bump steer and other geometry issues that arise when increasing travel. Get this, I don’t have a front sway bar with the HM kit. But even with 40’s, in the street aired up to 37 psi, it handles like a sports car, extremely flat while practically doubling the speed limit. If I haven’t driven the truck myself, I wouldn’t believe it. Then drive it offroad at 28-30 psi and it floats at speed. The only people who know this are the lucky ones who have driven one.

HM, When you know, you know.IMG_5070.jpeg

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that HM suspension retain the EPAS? Or do they use hydraulic steering?

They retain epas. The way the truck’s steering feels with HM’s kit geometry is very impressive HM does have a hydraulic steering package for the F150 and it can be installed on the Raptor but due to the eco-boost design, the place where the power steering pump would be mounted is shaved off. On the Elite Prerunners, they are Supercharged 5.0L V8’s and have plenty of room to mount it. I know of another shop that is currently doing one on a raptor but the cost is comparable to 4 to 5 replacement electric racks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter