Corey's RAPTOR R FULL SVCOFFROAD Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, It's has been a while for SVCOFFROAD since we have been acitve but we are going to make a joint effort to keep everyone up to date with new builds and product updates. I figured it would be best to start a thread on Coreys R that is unlike any R or even Gen 3 Raptor on the market currently.

Corey Sent us his Brand new 2023 Raptor R fresh off the lot and told us to go as wild and big as we could imagine. Wild and Big is exactly what we did but with that also came quite a few challenges that needed to be over come along the way.
Safe to say we are now at what I would say is the 99% completion mark and you guys are getting the first glimpse before things land on our social media. I was not originally planning on making a thread so please bear with me. I will do my best to post as many pics of the build and progression process for this build will work to improve on the next ones we have lined up.

The Mod / Custom Fabrication list on this is extensive and I am sure will continue to grow so Make sure to subscribe and stay tuned.

SVCOFFROAD MID TRAVEL -FOX
SVCOFFROAD REAR Daily Driver 4 Link W/ Fox 4.0 bypass/ 2.5 CO
HARMON Underbed Fuel cell
SVCOFFROAD SMURF Front bumper 5 X LP6
SVCOFFROAD BAJA V1 Rear Bumper
INNOV8 17" forged wheels -Bronze
BFG 40" KR3 racign tires
GARMIN TREAD XL
CUSTOM BORLA DUAL Racing mufflers
PCI 4 Person intercom system
PCI 110W Kenwood radio
Switch Pros Swarfworks Mount
XPEL STEALTH Wrap

MCNEIL +4 Front /Rear Fiberglass

-Jeff

Day 1 Pick upIMG_1620.jpg

Initial development phases began figuring out what would be needed for the Heat exchanger relocation and frame cut bumpers
IMG_4665.jpg

Had to do a quick comparison between the 3 to get a true idea of stock capabilty. For those that were watching our Youtube channel EP 2 of our video series is coming where you can really see this truck get put through the ringer.
IMG_4732.JPG

Let The cutting and fun part begin.....
IMG_5132.jpg
IMG_1621.jpg

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you guys retaining the oem Raptor R steering rack, R&P, and brakes now that it's on 40's?

This truck will be running factory IWE/ Brakes/ R&P. We haev done this on quite a few G2's and not run into any issues. The R platform is beefed up in a few areas as well. Testing begins next week!