Ocotill Wells Camping Trip. Feb28(Night),March 1,2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any other kind of group ?

Holy cow. Eleven hour drive. Look forward to seeing ya my friend.

You can offroad with whoever ya want! More then enough trucks and people! People will be coming and leaving as they please. Either its a toy or a truck or buggy. As long as we all have fun!

Recommend people going down and getting a map off ocotillo if ya want at the ranger station.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in the got full coverage and truck still under warranty group :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, after eleven hours of should be 55 because I'm towing, but I always push it a little. All I'm going to want to do is GO FAST ! VERY FAST !

Hoping to be pulling in around 5-6 to be there before its dark so I can see and not get stuck in the camper

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Glassman avoid the drop into Borrego. Once you get there to Wolfe Wells Rd give me a call I will send the troops out.

Unless I get there after you.

I still need to pack food, firewood, fill the RV up, then a drive to the campsite.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glassman avoid the drop into Borrego. Once you get there to Wolfe Wells Rd give me a call I will send the troops out.

Unless I get there after you.

I still need to pack food, firewood, fill the RV up, then a drive to the campsite.

Agree I did the drop in from outlaw when we did the toy run and it was fun in the truck but I couldn't amagine doing it in a camper pulling a truck. More than happy to go a litttle out of the way, should be leaving in a hour or so.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get some wood... err fire wood and beer today. I might be late as my boat is out of gas and I have to row it all the way :)

Raining here (about a 2 hours north) but yesterday by 9 the sun came out and it all dried up. It will be wet but will be fun