Ocotill Wells Camping Trip. Feb28(Night),March 1,2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im sorry it took so long and its little late for the thread for alot of notice but I will be camping out in Ocotillo Wells February 28 (Night), March 1, and 2 with a couple peeps for the weekend. Would like to invite you guys/gals to join if you would like. I will be arriving in octotillo late friday night for the spot. It is a hit and miss on the exact spot as its no reserving! Will be off same road as last time. I will be having to bring my dogs most likely again as i dont have a dog watcher and I hope that is fine with everyone. Seemed like everyone enjoyed them last time. Please post if you are bring any animals with you on the trip.

OFF OF 78 AND WOLFE ROAD, CAMPSITE WILL BE NEAR HOLMES CAMP. NOT IN IT!!!!! This way people can use the bathrooms and showers over there. Easy drive to it!

As of now, VHF channel will be Weatherman. I know theres alot of chatter on that so it could change when we are out there...

I want everyone to know that this is not a marked out run!!!! Last time I had way to many trucks and way too much dust going on. I want everyone to come and leave as they would like! Offroad in groups who you feel comfy with please and all have fun. Want everyone to come back at the fire at night in good spirits telling stories! PLEASE!!!!

Toys
Toys, if you have a quad or dirt bike or buggy or something. Bring it! Ill be bringing one of mine and would like to ride it this time! Desert season is almost over so get the use out of your stuff while you can. Doesnt have to be all about the trucks this weekend!!!

If your camping you all know what to bring. Everyone did awesome last time!!!
- BEER-LIQUOR for yourself and other!!!!]
- Food obviously for yourselfs
- FIRE WOOD. Everyone did awesome and had more then enough last time!
- Spare tire, gas, tent, blah blah blah. Your all adults. Bring what you will need for camping.

PEOPLE THAT ARE ATTENDING SO FAR.....

- RANGERROB
- LANDFILL
- MAJORAR
- BRENDO310
- EFTOBY
- DIRTYDEEDS
- ALPINEM3
- DEBORDJ
- SONOMA
- JUSTINBIEBER
- FIFTY
- ARCHON
- THE CAR STEREO COMPANY
- GLASSMAN
- SDTUONO
- Luke13
- BStoner59
- RaptorSteve

Maybes......

- NANDO SVT
- TBONE
- RAWK619

Attachments

• ow_svra_map_large.jpg
    ow_svra_map_large.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will update op and people coming as time goes on and as it gets closer

Last edited:
OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few more days and I would have my truck and would meet you there. There is always next time.

Have a great time,

Darn, pm me anytime you feel like going out dude. Always out there. See ya from detroit too lol. Same here. Lived in cali for 10 years now

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been here about 7 years not. Miss MI but glad I am not up there this winter :)

Truck is being built on the 11th so there is a small chance that it might kind of... lol ok I am dreaming. Once it gets here would love to get out there.

Have great time and will see you next trip.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will be one that you don't want to miss people! Get your $hit squared away and sign up!

Hahaha thanks buddy lol. Its our little Cali trr. Desert, trucks, toys and alcohol, fires.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Brendo310

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WWOOOHHHOOOOOOO!

Cant wait for this! last time was awesome!

Looking forward to seeing all you hombres again soon!