Kentucky and Tennessee in March.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been several years since I've been to Beasley Knob but there is no way in hell I'd take my Raptor there. I got a shit ton of trail damage on my Jeep TJ(I didn't really care, I used to beat the crap out of that thing). If you want a nice drive hit up USFS 64. Go in at Old CCC Camp Rd and USFS 64 and you can take USFS 64 all the way to Forest Service Rd 22-2 and ride that all the way up into Tennessee. It's a beautiful drive, especially in the Fall and Spring.
I did it in my Jeep a few years ago. Most of it was easy. It was trail 93 that was crazy and I even destroyed my king shock shaft. Either way I just called the ranger district and they said it’s remaining closed as there was “a bunch of trail damage from illegal off-roading.” I’ll have to check out that FS64. Ditney mountain trail looked fun too, have you checked that one out?

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it in my Jeep a few years ago. Most of it was easy. It was trail 93 that was crazy and I even destroyed my king shock shaft. Either way I just called the ranger district and they said it’s remaining closed as there was “a bunch of trail damage from illegal off-roading.” I’ll have to check out that FS64

Here's the GPS coordinates where you want to go in at...

Screenshot_20240401_093608_Maps.jpg

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it in my Jeep a few years ago. Most of it was easy. It was trail 93 that was crazy and I even destroyed my king shock shaft. Either way I just called the ranger district and they said it’s remaining closed as there was “a bunch of trail damage from illegal off-roading.” I’ll have to check out that FS64. Ditney mountain trail looked fun too, have you checked that one out?

If that's the same one up above Pigeon Forge I haven't checked that one out. I've had a few people tell me about it though.

I live up in the N. GA mountains so I have driven just about every road up here. USFS 64 and FS 22-2 is my favorite drive in the Raptor by far though. Just thinking about it makes me want to make the drive this weekend. It should be open now, they close it I want to say from December to March.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that's the same one up above Pigeon Forge I haven't checked that one out. I've had a few people tell me about it though.

I live up in the N. GA mountains so I have driven just about every road up here. USFS 64 and FS 22-2 is my favorite drive in the Raptor by far though. Just thinking about it makes me want to make the drive this weekend. It should be open now, they close it I want to say from December to March.
Ya I’m not sure other than I think it being called 93. But with 37s and lockers I couldn’t get up it. Tried to winch up when I got stuck but it was kind of like a chute with no good place to even hook a winch to.