Ocotill Wells Camping Trip. Feb28(Night),March 1,2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wind is blowing pretty good here in San Diego this morning....SSE wind with gusts 15-20mph. Desert will probably be very close to that, or a bit more. Be prepared for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove past there yesterday around noon on the way to Mexico. No rain, but the wind was so bad it was causing a mini sandstorm. So be prepared for wind and you all should be fine. Have fun out there. The weather is great down here in San Felipe.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Peeps, have fun, get your trucks muddy, stay safe, stay dry, stay hydrated(wink wink) and enjoy each other's company. I'm truely jealous. I hope this is an epic trip for each and every one of you!!!

Props to Don for organizing this!!!! Second big trip in 5 months. Shit ain't easy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are nuts! The whole state of CA is under a big cloud. Wish I was going though. Lol. 6 hour drive damn.

--When in doubt, Throttle out--
Sent with my iPad

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Effing Jealous of you guys. I wish I could be there with you, but I will be in spirit =) Stay safe, do some donuts, don't let Don make you shit your pants as a co driver.

Can't wait to see the pics from this trip!