New Nor Cal Raptor Owner - Any Off-Road Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kupius

Reaction score
New Nor Cal Raptor Owner - Any Recommendations?

Hello All. I've had my Raptor for just over a month now and I'm itching to take it off road in Northern California. Any suggestions?

I have a trip planned to hit the sand dunes at Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Anyone taken his Raptor there?

Last edited:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not in Lodi...but Puddle_Hunter lives down near you. I would say the closest, just for a little dirt would be Prairie City up near me in Sacramento. But if you want to have some real fun, the Reno area is the place to go. I've been itching to go really bad, so have a few other guys. MB RAP and I have been texting and trying to find a day to go play in the dirt.

But check out the Raptor Expeditions, they do plan/put on some great trips. It's nice they do stuff for NorCal too. I'll be joining the club but i'll also be doing my own thing too, when I get some time to just go play in the dessert.