The end of the road for my 2018 Raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry about the traumatic experience. Glad everyone and horses are okay! You can score a new Rap as soon as the adjuster sends a check.

Its funny you mention the responsiveness of the truck because i too have had an experience on the road that it saved me. When the chips are down she handles business.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Totally sucks that happened. But you are oKay! Good luck on the search for a new one, should be some okay deals on nice used Gen 3’s. Hopefully the insurance makes you whole and provides full recovery.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.
Also GLAD you, passengers, and horses are good.
Good luck with new truck.
Its good you can give the testament and credit to the truck for minimizing the damage.

OP
OP
bclead

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks All! I am in the process of getting a 2023 Raptor, but waiting for insurance to settle - they've actually been very good!! I'm waiting to see what of my aftermarket additions they will pay for, then it's off to the dealership! I do miss my 2018 Raptor though! We've had a lot of good times together!! :):)