The end of the road for my 2018 Raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, my beloved 2018 Black Ford Raptor met an untimely end! Last Sunday evening while pulling two horses in my horse trailer, I was hit (nearly head-on) by a (very) drunk driver!
I managed to veer to the left as much as I could with the trailer attached, so that the care hit the passenger side of the truck bed, ricocheted into the trailer then spun across the road. At no point did the other driver apply any brakes! Thankfully none of the 4 passengers in the Raptor, nor the 2 horses were seriously injured! I truly believe that responsiveness and toughness of my Raptor saved our lives!! I’ll miss it but will always be grateful for it! The kicker is that next month would have been my last truck payment!!

So….now I (don’t have to but am going to) buy a new Raptor! Bittersweet at best!! Also I have to get a new Ford Raptor Forum decal!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 324

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, my beloved 2018 Black Ford Raptor met an untimely end! Last Sunday evening while pulling two horses in my horse trailer, I was hit (nearly head-on) by a (very) drunk driver!
I managed to veer to the left as much as I could with the trailer attached, so that the care hit the passenger side of the truck bed, ricocheted into the trailer then spun across the road. At no point did the other driver apply any brakes! Thankfully none of the 4 passengers in the Raptor, nor the 2 horses were seriously injured! I truly believe that responsiveness and toughness of my Raptor saved our lives!! I’ll miss it but will always be grateful for it! The kicker is that next month would have been my last truck payment!!

So….now I (don’t have to but am going to) buy a new Raptor! Bittersweet at best!! Also I have to get a new Ford Raptor Forum decal!!!
Great to hear you and your family and horses are safe! Great driving had a lot to do with the result! Best of luck finding a new Raptor!

STHenry

Reaction score
Sorry this happened to you but very happy to hear that all aboard the truck and trailer are okay. With luck they will pay you plenty for your outstanding condition raptor so you can get into a new one with a bunch of money down.