New Raptor owner // So. Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
7CA13EEE-7B2D-4E77-B61D-981E52A072A1.jpeg Hello All, I’m new to the form. And a new proud owner of a Tux Black 2013 Ford Raptor I just purchased from Texas and drove it back home to So. Cal. On my way home from Texas I took it through the sand dunes of Glamis. (See pic) It handled awesome!

I have a question right out of the gate.
I can’t for the life of me find all weather or carpet floor mats with the RAPTOR logo on them for purchase. I found SVT and F150 but not “RAPTOR” for my 2013. I’ve searched the internet and 5 local Ford dealers. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

297C2470-58FA-4A7F-8A39-C77215020107.jpeg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on a beautiful Gen 1 Raptor. Well, the stock floor mats are SVT, just saying. You'll have to look aftermarket or get some carpet ones embroidered.

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 162346 Hello All, I’m new to the form. And a new proud owner of a Tux Black 2013 Ford Raptor I just purchased from Texas and drove it back home to So. Cal. On my way home from Texas I took it through the sand dunes of Glamis. (See pic) It handled awesome!

I have a question right out of the gate.
I can’t for the life of me find all weather or carpet floor mats with the RAPTOR logo on them for purchase. I found SVT and F150 but not “RAPTOR” for my 2013. I’ve searched the internet and 5 local Ford dealers. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

View attachment 162345
When you had the truck at Glamis, how far out did you take it? Olds, further out or stick to the flatter areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk