New member, Need some help, Engine Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sedator13

Reaction score
I am painfully realizing that

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

RDFT,
I would be greatful for any advice or direction for going higher

OP
OP
S

Sedator13

Reaction score
I was told by my Ford Motor Company Customer Service Regional manager that Ford will not warrany a new motor and they cannot offer any assistance. Does anyone have any suggestions or a direction they can point me in?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
So the oil change was done at a different Ford service center? If so, you need to have the truck towed to their dealership and have them take care of it. Unless I missed something where you had it done somewhere else or did it yourself.

OP
OP
S

Sedator13

Reaction score
Like I said at the beginning of my post I'm new to posting. I'm trying to add a picture of my Raptor, which is currently motor less at my local dealership

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
How the heck can Ford deny a claim when it was a Ford dealer that did the work...and you shouldn't have to take it there either, it's Ford corporate that pays for this stuff or their responsibility to go after the faulty dealer not yours. That is why warranties are valid at any dealer. Do you have another dealership in the area you can work with. Sounds like the one who has it is lazy and isn't pushing for you to get the repairs you need.

OP
OP
S

Sedator13

Reaction score
I had the oil change done at a different Ford dealership, while I was on vacation.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Then there is no reason Ford shouldn't fix your truck!

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

:welcome: by the way!

OP
OP
S

Sedator13

Reaction score
My local dealership, where I have had all my services done, except for the one on vacation is being great to me because the realize I'm getting screwed. My local dealership is still trying, even though Ford Motor company denied the claim. I was told by my "Customer Service Regional Manager" that I would have to take it up personally as I see fit, i. e. without their help, with the dealership that last changed my oil.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am painfully realizing that

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

RDFT,
I would be greatful for any advice or direction for going higher

You might want to get in contact with @srt10viper and ask about his experience with Ford, he got a whole raptor replacement. Here is where I gave him some info on his thread.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f39/4-wheel-drive-finally-blown%85-34555/#post693076

Of course some of that management has changed since then so here is a link to some updated information.

Ford - Elliott

I feel your pain though. Back in 1986, I bought a new Camaro Z28 and had nothing but trouble with it. When I tried to go higher over the dealership I got the cold shoulder. To that day, I have never purchased a GM vehicle since and will never till the day I die. I wish you the best of luck

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Each Ford dealership is a separate entity, so they will not cover the other dealers mistake, it would need to go back to them.