Need some help diagnosing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I never use any electric or air tools. Ever. I always break shit and you don't get the feel for the steel. My arm is TQ calibrated to DoD specs anyway.........
I had a mechanic buddy named Todd
Everything ended up being “Todd tight”
Still use it to this day haha

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I never use any electric or air tools. Ever. I always break shit and you don't get the feel for the steel. My arm is TQ calibrated to DoD specs anyway.........
I was a mechanic and shop owner for many years. I call it "factory tight."

When the hose kept blowing off, it was on the side of the road, in the middle of the night in the mountains between Durango and Ouray. We tightened the clamp bolt just to the point before the bolt would become instantly loose. :)

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Dude that brought back memories. Aqua net was the fuel for the potato cannon back in the day. It had the most alcohol content
Aqua net was also what we used to put new grips on our dirt bikes back in the day. Same principle-provide lubrication to slide grips/hoses on, then when alcohol evaporated the residue “glued” the rubber to the metal. Some old hacks still work today.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aqua net was also what we used to put new grips on our dirt bikes back in the day. Same principle-provide lubrication to slide grips/hoses on, then when alcohol evaporated the residue “glued” the rubber to the metal. Some old hacks still work today.
Yep :waytogo:

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same method works at getting back at that ex girlfriend one last time.