New member, Need some help, Engine Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This really sucks! I hope something can get worked out. Its not the end of the world though. You should see how much a motor from livernois is worth compared to a ford remanufactured one. The truck is worth repairing, no matter what. See if your dealer can give you a motor at cost or less, anything is possible.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thread just got moved to Problems and Questions section. @KaiserM715 is an organization freak and without him threads here would never be organized. Sometimes when I can't find something by using Search, I just think what category would it be in if Kaiser moved it, yep I usually find it. :)

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. In the area where your post was, if you would have clicked on it, it would bring you here. When a thread is moved, there is normally a link-back in the previous location.
That makes since. Thank you for explaining that. I thought I got booted

OP
OP
S

Sedator13

Reaction score
I'm beginning to understand the WWKD. Thank you for replying and explaining. I'm new to posting, forums, etc... And have a lot to learn regarding posting and using the site. Other than send a mass email detailing my case to all the executives, do you have any suggestions or people I can try to contact.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm beginning to understand the WWKD. Thank you for replying and explaining. I'm new to posting, forums, etc... And have a lot to learn regarding posting and using the site. Other than send a mass email detailing my case to all the executives, do you have any suggestions or people I can try to contact.

I told you, try to contact @srt10viper and ask him how he handled it. Apparently he can write one heck a letter. If he is that good, I would pay him to write my letter. :crazy: