Need More Noise/5Star Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still have no idea what drone is, from what I've read it is I've never had it with my cat back delete, someone with exhaust drone needs to give me a ride in their truck and show me what it is

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When your crusing do you hear the exhaust

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Like at 75 not coasting

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can hear it at 75 (I can hear it at any speed or rpm, lol), but it doesn't vibrate the truck like people say drone does and it's definitely not annoying (in my opinion)

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm totally off haha my truck rattles and I can't hear anything over the exhaust and music anyways it's normal to me my previous vehicles are either straight pipes or cut outs

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My aux switch housing and chrome shifter trim resonate with the exhaust very rarely and make a buzzing noise, back when I had the cat back still under the truck but disconnected from the downpipe the truck rattled some, but it hasn't since I pulled the cat back out

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The drone shouldn't be distracting really. Seems my music is always on anyway and it wouldn't really bother me