Goosetuned - Stage 2 - 93oct w/ TCM Tune - Raptor 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After owning my truck for about a year and a half, I decided to bite the bullet and go stage 2.

First and foremost, I want to say that Winfield is simply amazing at what he does. From customer service to the custom tuning the truck at lightning speed, everything exceeded expectations.

As many of you experience the stock truck overall felt decent. But there were many quirks, from hard downshifts, the transmission feeling like it was searching for the right gear, heat soak, etc.

Winfield sent me 4 different maps before he had it dialed in to where he wanted the truck. All I can say is, it feels like a completely different truck. The transmission has not displayed the stock symptoms and is ready to deliver power instantly. Highway driving is where I have noticed the biggest difference. The truck just wants to keep giving power without letting up. The air charge temps are way down consistently! I can't say I have found any negatives aside from me wanting to mash the pedal to feel all the new power. Everything is running smooth like butter.

I have a roadtrip coming up, so I will report back with updates.

Happy to answer any questions for anyone that may be thinking about getting a Goosetune.

PFA
Awesome man. Thank you very much!!

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After owning my truck for about a year and a half, I decided to bite the bullet and go stage 2.

First and foremost, I want to say that Winfield is simply amazing at what he does. From customer service to the custom tuning the truck at lightning speed, everything exceeded expectations.

As many of you experience the stock truck overall felt decent. But there were many quirks, from hard downshifts, the transmission feeling like it was searching for the right gear, heat soak, etc.

Winfield sent me 4 different maps before he had it dialed in to where he wanted the truck. All I can say is, it feels like a completely different truck. The transmission has not displayed the stock symptoms and is ready to deliver power instantly. Highway driving is where I have noticed the biggest difference. The truck just wants to keep giving power without letting up. The air charge temps are way down consistently! I can't say I have found any negatives aside from me wanting to mash the pedal to feel all the new power. Everything is running smooth like butter.

Happy to answer any questions for anyone that may be thinking about getting a Goosetune.

PFA

Do you also have the TCM tune or just the Cobb OTS TCM?

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PFA
What kind of mileage are you seeing? While I love to use mine for fun, I also put a fair amount of highway miles on it.

OP
OP
VARaptor37PP

VARaptor37PP

Reaction score
What kind of mileage are you seeing? While I love to use mine for fun, I also put a fair amount of highway miles on it.
I daily mine and am pretty controlled most of the time, as I also have 3 kids in the rear seat most of the time. 15.1mpg is what I was seeing before and am seeing 14.8mpg right now. Totally worth it, in my opinion.