Cobb accessport for gen 2 ford raptor with goosetuned files

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im selling my goosetuned cobb accessport since i went a different setup. This cobb accessport has goosetune tunes for the stage 2 with cvf v2 intercooler upgrade, cai intake and full exhaust.

I also later upgraded to hpfp, 1050 injectors and garrett turbos which he also provided tune files for that.

Asking $400 for cobb accessport with the cobb files, goosetuned stage 2, goosetuned garrett turbo upgrades, cobb tcm files and the goosetuned tcm files as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Goosetuned files can not be transferred to a new truck.

GLWS

I believe the post you were referring to was someone trying to transfer a tune from a married accessport?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Is this a new restriction? I was just referring to this post that it's doable

Post in thread 'Tune transferable?' https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/tune-transferable.93306/post-1815029

I believe the post you were referring to was someone trying to transfer a tune from a married accessport?

Negative. Tunes are written per VIN.

This was even posted in this thread a few posts up.

1695523821623.png

OP
OP
R

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Negative. Tunes are written per VIN.

This was even posted in this thread a few posts up.

View attachment 425071

If i understand correctly tunes are locked to the ap which has a serial number once it's unmarried it is free to marry to any other truck. If you look at the file i posted for accessport it specifically states that the files are tagged to the ap serial number.

Verified with kyle at cobb tech support how this works and that goosetune files are a custom version of what cobb has on their platform as a base. All the platform allows is tuners to write their custom files on a platform to upload and download with ease. It's no rocket science that this platform only locks the custom files to the ap serial as a way to prevent cloning the files but once the ap is released it can carry the files to any similar vehicle ecu.

Think of it like the old microsoft briefcase on win 95 if you date back those years how it worked