Need a MSRP Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidryan1987

Reaction score
I bought mine at Donley Ford, Ashland Oh, on Claremont Ave for MSRP. I've directed a few people to them, they too purchased at MSRP. Call them and ask for John, (888) 322-2815. Tell him that the guy with the white 2011 Raptor trade in told you to call. Not sure if they have one left in inventory, but maybe they have one on order.

Bought mine same place. Good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aloharaptor

Reaction score
Call Kyle at Ford Belle Fourche in SD. 605-210-1384

he has a white 802a at MSRP available as of yesterday. MSRP is $66,880

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any additional msrp leads?
I believe Hamster posted one a few days ago. Loaded blue screw in sw PA. Not sue if it arrived at the dealer or is in transit.

There may be an avalanche screw at Davies ford in connelsville about 15 minutes from dealer above. It was there on Friday. Both dealers were asking sticker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Helfman Ford

I'm gonna have to advise against this. I "had" an allocation from them. According to them there was a miscommunication and they had already sold all their allocations. It took almost two months for them to figure this out. So it put me out of the window to get a 17. Also they wouldn't take a deposit on an 18 because "they're not going to commit to MSRP at this point." Not that I would order from them anyway.

Keep in mind I was told I was 12 of 18 allocations. I'll let you read between the lines.

GTOB521

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to advise against this. I "had" an allocation from them. According to them there was a miscommunication and they had already sold all their allocations. It took almost two months for them to figure this out. So it put me out of the window to get a 17. Also they wouldn't take a deposit on an 18 because "they're not going to commit to MSRP at this point." Not that I would order from them anyway.

Keep in mind I was told I was 12 of 18 allocations. I'll let you read between the lines.

When I talked to them around March they told me I could put a deposit down for a '18 at MSRP

aizdaman

Reaction score
The is a Ruby Red Raptor at MSRP at the Ford Store of Morgan Hill in California. It's worth giving them a call to see if it's still available. Ask for Javier if you call. I bought my truck from there and they are very nice to work with.

utsteve98

Reaction score
I just ordered one from Red McCombs West in San Antonio, TX at $300+ over MSRP. That's as good as MSRP.