Need a MSRP Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drwalker02

Reaction score
Live in TX, willing to go out of state

My 2013 with 112k miles was stolen last week and totaled. Need to replace. Anyone know of any other MSRP deals. Want it loaded. White, magnetic, blue, ruby red, or black.

Thanks in advance

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in TX, willing to go out of state

My 2013 with 112k miles was stolen last week and totaled. Need to replace. Anyone know of any other MSRP deals. Want it loaded. White, magnetic, blue, ruby red, or black.

Thanks in advance

I bought mine at Donley Ford, Ashland Oh, on Claremont Ave for MSRP. I've directed a few people to them, they too purchased at MSRP. Call them and ask for John, (888) 322-2815. Tell him that the guy with the white 2011 Raptor trade in told you to call. Not sure if they have one left in inventory, but maybe they have one on order.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought one for MSRP on the lot in Alton, IL at Roberts Motors. On the way out they said they had a loaded blue one on the way... Could try giving them a call. I worked with Tony.

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try Uptown Ford in Milwaukee. Ask for John Pentler (GM) and tell him Andre sent you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk