Want to buy a GEN 3 Raptor with 37 package in Colorado at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant remember was a bit ago. Was a young Hispanic guy.
Phil Long in CO Springs currently has used Gen 3s listed for over MSRP so I'm shocked to hear you got a new one at that price.

Glad you did, but I doubt that's the case now especially on a 37pp.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I recently moved here and was just there a couple of weeks ago. Not really impressed by their service.

I don't know where else to go since I can't find a 2023 37 package near me. The ones that are further away and provide delivery want anywhere from $7500-20k over MSRP.
I have a lead on a Code Orange 35 in the Denver area near MSRP. PM me for details if you're interested.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phil Long in CO Springs currently has used Gen 3s listed for over MSRP so I'm shocked to hear you got a new one at that price.

Glad you did, but I doubt that's the case now especially on a 37pp.
Idk man. It was at the height of the craziness during Covid. I called all over the country. Spoke to close to a hundred salesmen. Phil Long was the only dealer that called me back. Asked what my trade was and agreed to no mark up. Even when I got there to swap trucks I saw raptors on the lot with 20k over. I honestly think it was my trade… they had to have a customer that wanted a decked out Tremor F150.

OP
OP
Aleja_333

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just signed all the docs for my new to me Raptor. Hopefully it will be here next Thursday or Friday.

It's a Code Orange 2022 with 1900 miles and 37 package. Got it for MSRP and got the dealer to swap the wheels with a 2023 model with the 37 package. I wanted the black 37 package wheels from the 2023 model as oppose to the dark grey from the 2022 models. So win win for me.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to know. I recently moved here and was just there a couple of weeks ago. Not really impressed by their service.
You got lucky….
I don't know where else to go since I can't find a 2023 37 package near me. The ones that are further away and provide delivery want anywhere from $7500-20k over MSRP.
Fly elsewhere, buy your truck, drive home. It’s hard to beat a road trip in a brand new car

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Idk man. It was at the height of the craziness during Covid.

The deals were great then. I bought in May of 2020. Got Phil Long down to invoice plus $800. They played all of the A-Ho sales tricks on me. Bought in Denver for invoice, no tricks, no plus plus, took two minutes to make the deal. Disclaimer - I had previously talked to the salesman, so it wasn’t really two minutes total.

I called all over the country. Spoke to close to a hundred salesmen. Phil Long was the only dealer that called me back. Asked what my trade was and agreed to no mark up. Even when I got there to swap trucks I saw raptors on the lot with 20k over. I honestly think it was my trade… they had to have a customer that wanted a decked out Tremor F150.

Must be what happened. It’s funny how even crappy dealers suddenly become reasonable when there’s a financial incentive. That’s why it’s worthwhile to shop around. Somewhere, there’s a motivated dealer

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not. I live in Boise. All the dealers here.. I’d never ever ever buy a car from. Absolute crooks.
I’ll bet that I can get a better deal in Boise than you. And you can get a better deal here than me. Shit weasels think they own the local customer.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll bet that I can get a better deal in Boise than you. And you can get a better deal here than me. Shit weasels think they own the local customer.
It’s funny. Last 2 trucks and 3 cars I’ve bought… all in Colorado haha. Dealer and private party.