Raptor Graphics Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I recently moved back into a Raptor. My last was a Ford Performance Blue 2020 and this is an Azure Grey 2023 and I absolutely love it.

Funny story, I went to the dealership to buy a part for my 2022 PowerBoost and stubbled upon such a good deal that I ended up purchasing some many thousands of parts and returned the one single part I came to buy, haha. This dealership is known for stupid high ADM so I never saw this happening. Apparently they just made a small fortune (ADM) selling an R to an ex Patriots player. Seems they need to clear their Raptor inventory to get another R. Scored this beauty for MSRP but did even better because they gave me $7,730 more than book value on my trade.

Anywho, back to the reason for my post.

71051184582__33BDAFF5-EC83-4D42-A881-2851853CD846.jpeg

I could use a little help, has anyone seen a decal with similar colors as this Raptor with 37's? I absolutely LOVE this color scheme for my truck. Cutting out that portion of the decal would look obvious due to the background graphic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really do not like the 35 graphic option on my color because I want all black, grey and possibly white colors, no red like it has.

So basically this without the 37

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 6.09.45 PM.png

(Thanks @squeak for the beautiful photo for me to use as an example)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this what your looking for?

Is your name Jamie BTW?

I am looking for the RAPTOR letters specifically. I love the look of the decal on the side of the 37 optioned truck, not the 35 optioned trucks, I just don't want the 37 or even FP part.

Yessir, thats me.

Warpath

Reaction score
I am looking for the RAPTOR letters specifically. I love the look of the decal on the side of the 37 optioned truck, not the 35 optioned trucks, I just don't want the 37 or even FP part.

Yessir, thats me.
I have a GT500, your username looked familiar. Good to see you over here too.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. They look plain with nothing at all. every other trim has some sort of graphic, 4x4, fx4, tremor, etc. youd think they would offer a simple raptor decal without all the other stuff that covers the whole bed. If you look on ebay, you can get the oem ranger raptor decals. Their a little smaller than the full size trucks , but at least they look more factory than all the aftermarket ones. Just type in oem ranger raptor bed decals.