2024 37 Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Base model is a bit of a stretch. The only difference is the 37 tires. It's not that special.
That was true but is a bit different on the 24, the 37pp will now have black Recaros, carbon fiber interior, beadlocks, and dual valve shocks, and now you can no longer option any of those things on a 35.

SlickTrick

Reaction score
Base model is a bit of a stretch. The only difference is the 37 tires. It's not that special.
That's not true at all... if you purchased a base raptor and tried to stick 37s on it, you wouldn't have the space underneath for the spare. Now the 37s come with the entire 802a package... with that thinking the Raptor R should look the same as the base Raptor then... it's not that special it's just a V8

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
That's not true at all... if you purchased a base raptor and tried to stick 37s on it, you wouldn't have the space underneath for the spare. Now the 37s come with the entire 802a package... with that thinking the Raptor R should look the same as the base Raptor then... it's not that special it's just a V8
Well I mean ins’t it just a SCv8 though? I think I should have come with upgraded Brembo brakes at minimum. Maybe a bespoke interior.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most 37 spares still fit.