Raptor Graphics Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who has the 37” graphics help me out by telling me the following?

1. Is the Raptor lettering base color matte or glossy black?

2. Is the accent color on the Raptor letters white or gray? Or perhaps a different color?

3. How tall and wide are the letters?

4. What are the measurements from left to right for the whole “RAPTOR” letters?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jaime

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: finally worked out my graphics plan and will have results for anyone interested in a week or two. Super excited to see how it all tuned out.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update: finally worked out my graphics plan and will have results for anyone interested in a week or two. Super excited to see how it all tuned out.
What company did you end up going through?

shank_guru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite things about my 2023 is that it didn't have stickers all over it when I took delivery. To each their own, but I think the Ford stickers are tacky.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Definitely personal preference like most things aesthetic. I too found that after removing the decals that the truck looked infinitely better in my eyes. The ‘Raptor’ text really annoyed me and since it’s a one-piece decal, everything came off with it.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Another motivating force behind removing the decals is revealing the otherwise hidden aggressive lines of the bed. The Raptor just looks more masculine from all angles now. Side note: the wife thought I made a mistake and I was worried that I would feel that way as well after the fact since I was considering going the other way and procuring the decals for the hood since they weren't installed, originally. I'm very happy with how it turned out.