Raptor Graphics Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shank_guru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 had hood stickers. They started bubbling and peeling. I had them removed and felt the truck looked so much better. Again, if stickers are your thing, knock yourself out.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback. I am not on the fence about wanting something on the truck, for that I am sure. I was merely looking for information from people who had the specific 37" graphics because I want to do something different with it.

This is my second Raptor, and both were dealer ordered trucks without graphics. I do love the cleanliness of no graphics, but......... I like a little something.

I had a the word RAPTOR done to look exactly like the way it does in the 37" graphics package, just without all the other "noise" that package comes with. Just the word, nothing more, nothing less. The 37" graphics font, color, and style is the FIRST that I have seen on a Raptor, and liked. Especially on Azure Grey.

I then took the colors of the Raptor decal and had overlays for the grill / tailgate FORD letters made to tie them in, as well as inlays for the hood/tailgate Raptor emblems.

Not sure if all that sounds crazy, but it should be done in a week or so and I will post up how it comes out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I really like it. To be honest, the grill and tailgate letters were a test to see if I would like them, and I can say now that I do. Quite a few people have asked about them, but as of now they do not wish to make any to sell. I am working on them though.

That said, they weren't factory graphic price level, but they ain't $100 eBay graphic price level either.

very nice

Tushikikato

Reaction score
This looks great. Is your guy able to do the topo map design without the 37?
Side note: I know some places have the ability to print onto vinyl using high-dollar vinyl printers. (iE, commercial wraps) Does anyone (in the vinyl biz) know if it's possible (without Ford's knowledge) to recreate the 37 graphics without the "37"?

Attachments

• 37 graphics 1.jpg
    37 graphics 1.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: