Want to buy a GEN 3 Raptor with 37 package in Colorado at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a 2023 Gen 3 Raptor with 37 package in or near Colorado Springs at MSRP, if you know anyone that can get this done or have any leads, let me know.

Color option in order of preference:
Code Orange
Avalanche Gray
Oxford White

Ideally with Black seats, carbon fiber package and bedliner spray-in.

Not ideal with blue seats and moonroof but is not a deal breaker.

OP
OP
Aleja_333

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ggod luck. only ford dealer in the springs is phil long. they are horrible. i avoid them at all costs.

Good to know. I recently moved here and was just there a couple of weeks ago. Not really impressed by their service.

I don't know where else to go since I can't find a 2023 37 package near me. The ones that are further away and provide delivery want anywhere from $7500-20k over MSRP.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest they treated me so well. I got my 37pp from them at MSRP and got amazing trade in on my Tremor.
wow, you are the first i have heard. the 3 times i was there, i had the worst customer service ever. also have had several people say the same. guess you were the lucky one

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I recently moved here and was just there a couple of weeks ago. Not really impressed by their service.

I don't know where else to go since I can't find a 2023 37 package near me. The ones that are further away and provide delivery want anywhere from $7500-20k over MSRP.
i cant speak for their sales staff, but i always went to groove ford for service on the south side of denver.