Want to buy new Gen 3 Avalanche in or near Texas ideally 37 package but open to 35.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sir if you can get a 37 go for it , don’t be fooled in by the so called 35 “wannabee 37 club” If anything just leave it at 35.
Don’t ever listen to ANYTHING this guy posts. Plenty of other forum members would agree with me.

There is a large thread here with many members running 37s on a 35 truck with no issue including myself. No rubbing and you can do it on your stock wheels. No need to get aftermarket wheels or install a lift.
4FB74A82-16E8-41AB-82A0-1BFF2C7E7DA5.jpeg

37” spare
AEE465B9-1F9B-4749-8C36-2382793C272C.jpeg

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it’s never a clean fit bro , no matter how you wanna sell it. Why did Forc change its plant to accommodate the 37 truck if the 35 is the same spec! Because it’s clearly not dude , Jesus this argument never stops a 35 is not a 37 ! What’s so hard to understand.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The gentleman clearly wants a legit 37 Forc Raptor not a 35 homemade gimmick raptor. What the hell is behind your tire that blue crap.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it’s never a clean fit bro , no matter how you wanna sell it. Why did Forc change its plant to accommodate the 37 truck if the 35 is the same spec! Because it’s clearly not dude , Jesus this argument never stops a 35 is not a 37 ! What’s so hard to understand.
That was to accommodate the height through the production lines. It’s been stated in many articles coming straight out the mouth of Ford Engineers.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The gentleman clearly wants a legit 37 Forc Raptor not a 35 homemade gimmick raptor. What the hell is behind your tire that blue crap.
Moving blanket to protect the wheel from being scratched and to be ground cover if/when I need to change a flat.

When I removed my stock wheel I noticed it had been scratched by the underside of the truck.

Anything else you want to know since you have zero mechanical knowledge and only manic responses?

Last edited:

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you drive with a truck cover this way your truck will never get nicked. Good idea bro.