My Raptor was vandilized!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Happy for you!

What a relief! I thought from the thread title I was going to read about another Raptor with the plastic door handle locks being popped. Happy for you that your truck has only been temporally de-maned! Good to know you support the arts even the gay one's :waytogo:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More like emasculated with that trailer on it :D

When he connects it back to his truck wrap a chain in one of the trailer wheels so the wheel drags when he goes to drive away. That'll be great payback and it'll get his attention right away :peace:

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a relief! I thought from the thread title I was going to read about another Raptor with the plastic door handle locks being popped. Happy for you that your truck has only been temporally de-maned! Good to know you support the arts even the gay one's :waytogo:

Have jimmi jammers and punch plug to prevent that!

-Greg

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the chicken shit had it unhooked by lunch time...

Then again it was a.good thing he had his daughters Lyon & Healy grand concert harp ($20,000) in there.

-Greg

mrmitchell

Reaction score
I'm glad that's the only vandalism you suffered. That's why I drive my 96 S10 to the local Walmart. Nothing worse than a jealous low life who wants to get at you by ******** with your truck.