My oct order 37 pkg at msrp is now getting a dealer markup so I'm out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You work for Ford and the best you can do is call customer care? WTF, you do ordering for the night janitor. Move the thing up your chain of command. Just send an email to your VP, as long as you don’t beat him or Ford up, he would probably like to hear about it.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
You work for Ford and the best you can do is call customer care? WTF, you do ordering for the night janitor. Move the thing up your chain of command. Just send an email to your VP, as long as you don’t beat him or Ford up, he would probably like to hear about it.

I will say this. If you look around you can find "used" raptor with under 100 miles on them. What does that tell you? Dealers, employees, whoever are reselling them with no intent on actually driving them. Salesman from Covert here in town told me that they bought a raptor from another dealer, before it even left the factory for over sticker. Obviously that one was "new" but it's dog eat dog.