My oct order 37 pkg at msrp is now getting a dealer markup so I'm out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought a 22 Mach-E GT performance edition loaded...Customer ordered and did not take it. Those are selling for 10k over. bought with a-plan and no mark-up. Its no Raptor...gas prices are going to continue to climb...all vehicle prices are going up....$7500 ev tax credit....Paid cash... So buy the Raptor for $79815 +$10000 mark-up =$89815 + 6 percent sales tax =$95203 I will buy it when it comes in not even drive it and sell it for $105,000. All buyers Let me know if your interested.
Went from complaining about 10k markup to selling for 20k markup. Lol

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought a 22 Mach-E GT performance edition loaded...Customer ordered and did not take it. Those are selling for 10k over. bought with a-plan and no mark-up. Its no Raptor...gas prices are going to continue to climb...all vehicle prices are going up....$7500 ev tax credit....Paid cash... So buy the Raptor for $79815 +$10000 mark-up =$89815 + 6 percent sales tax =$95203 I will buy it when it comes in not even drive it and sell it for $105,000. All buyers Let me know if your interested.

Im complaining about my dealership not selling for what what was agreed upon. Im not buying and reselling .I was making a point. I may be the dumbest person on this forum but smart enough to not post a new raptor for sale on here and get flamed.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I am reading everything correctly on the 7500 ev credit. (its just that its a credit not a refund). I hope I am wrong. if you don't know how to handle it you need to talk to an accountant. in order to get the 7500 credit you actually have to owe the 7500 at end of the year. if you only owe 1000 at the end of the year you get 1000. there isn't a refund. its all government marketing strategies.

my wife was looking at an ev since she only drives 100-200 miles a week. not bad for her but not me. during that process is when I was getting the low down on that credit.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I am reading everything correctly on the 7500 ev credit. (its just that its a credit not a refund). I hope I am wrong. if you don't know how to handle it you need to talk to an accountant. in order to get the 7500 credit you actually have to owe the 7500 at end of the year. if you only owe 1000 at the end of the year you get 1000. there isn't a refund. its all government marketing strategies.

my wife was looking at an ev since she only drives 100-200 miles a week. not bad for her but not me. during that process is when I was getting the low down on that credit.
The credit is for planning, I pay as close to $0 in tax as possible every single year. The year(s) I've taken possession of a new EV that qualified for the credit I simply ensured I always was on track to owe additional taxes to take advantage. I'll be doing it this year with my Hummer and next year with my Rivian.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
want sure if you knew. I was surprised when I was looking into it. never thought about the play on words. just assumed you got the max wether it was a refund or credit. I wonder how many people got screwed and didn't get crap. cus they never owed money at the time.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Just here to read the comments with laughter. Sorry brahs. It's pay to play time. Pony up or peace out.

You don't wanna pay $10k? Too bad for you msrp will be $90k with no material positive changes to the truck in a year or two anyway. I will wait for your thread when you get your future 37 package at msrp when msrp is $90k+ for the same truck you could have had today. It is what it is man.. go ask for $5k markup, but the dealer should be charging more. I can sell my truck with 4k miles on it for $105k today if I wanted to and someone will HAPPILY pay it. We gotta get over this mindset where MSRP is some brainwave fart that we can't get over. Or.. just don't buy nothing. No one cares, it won't change anything and it shouldn't. Let the market decide and correct on its own, you may have the last laugh later... but not before the rest of us enjoy our trucks in the meantime.
Great statemen, ponie up or go home, love my 37 and didn’t have to wait