Finally order completed 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I noticed this, it's crazy some are like this. I had to wait along time to be able to get this kind of a deal. If I had the extra money I would have gotten one as soon as the gen 2's were released but I really couldn't do that. I've always been happy to see anybody get or order their raptor for whatever price they paid. If your getting what you want and happy about that's all that matters. I never expected to see salty attitudes over me finally being able to order my truck because I waited over a year to get a price I was comfortable paying and found a good deal. Like others have said it seems to be the small dealerships that you can get msrp and possibly lower at. At msrp that dealer is still making great money and if you go straight to the general manager he is the guy or lady that will be quicker to work with you. That regular sales guy and sales manager are only thinking commissions I believe. I appreciate everyone that said congrats and understands how it feels to finally just be done with the searching. The other 10 pct that are salty because I waited longer than then so I could save money can **** off. That is no way to be or to live life. Envy and jealousy gets you nothing :)