Finally have a break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I was working security at one of Sam’s comedy shows with a buddy of mine. He was assigned right out side SK’s dressing room. He came out early and jawed with my buddy for 20 minutes plus while the intro act was going on in the background. I was a few yards away by the back stage entrance. Just as the intro act was wrapping up he headed my way, I got about 30 seconds to talk to him. He was hysterical in person just like on stage, but a super nice guy.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I was working security at one of Sam’s comedy shows with a buddy of mine. He was assigned right out side SK’s dressing room. He came out early and jawed with my buddy for 20 minutes plus while the intro act was going on in the background. I was a few yards away by the back stage entrance. Just as the intro act was wrapping up he headed my way, I got about 30 seconds to talk to him. He was hysterical in person just like on stage, but a super nice guy.
Thats rad. I never saw him live but I love his stuff.