Finally have a break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been non stop with football and wrestling, finished wrestling season 2 weeks ago. We made it to the semi finals for the duals championship as the 4th seed. Beating the #1 and # 2 seed. Fell short in the semi finals but not to bad. We've been to 2 duals state Championships in 5 years and semi finals as well. We took 5 kids to state. Had 1 state champion, 1 runner up, and 1 3rd Place. Finished 7th as a team with 5 kids. My 106 9th grader won state which made him my 6th state champion in 5 years. Overall I'm pretty damn proud of my team but so glad I get a break before summer workouts lol.1st pic is my state champ at 106 ,2nd pic is my 175 3rd place. 3rd pic is my heavyweight second place, it was 0-0 with 5 seconds left before OT and he gave up a reversal. My heavyweight is only a 2nd year wrestler. 1000001496.jpg1000001500.jpg1000001505.jpg1000001506.jpg

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to be back, had so much going on , a few issues with the truck , replaced throttle body and it seems ok, divorce , can't replace that or scan it with the obd2 scanner and diagnosis or so I have an attorney for that , had some parents test my patience this year and a few kids but I decided to go back to my old ways of coaching and dealing with team related issues and those problems went away. It's been a lot but I'm making it. The truck is still having a weird throttle issue very randomly, I may try to dig deeper into that after this drill weekend.....yes still got that natty guard to deal with lol